Sunday, February 5, 2012

How Do You Kill 11 Million People? Why The Truth Matters More Than You Think - A Review


How often will someone tell you to buy a book that even on deep discount will cost you about 7 bucks with realistically only about forty pages of content? Worse than that of the forty pages of content, many are pictures and quite a few of them only have one sentence? When I heard about this book by Andy Andrews, I thought it was insane to spend that kind of money on a book by a mostly motivational author. I would have said you were crazy, but I on the other hand was crazy enough to buy a hard cover copy of the book, and a Kindle copy of the book so I could loan them both out to friends and family. Yes it was without a doubt the most important forty pages of book I think anyone will read, on exactly what the name of the book says, “How Do You Kill 11 Million People? Why The Truth Matters More Than You Think”
By the end of this book you will say to yourself, “Well of course that is how it is done?” but I guarantee you that you have not only been in denial of the fact that the book is trying to get across to you, but quite frankly you are probably still in denial of it today. Since the book is only about a 30 to 40 minute read I am not going to do too much to spoil it for you. If you aren’t someone willing to spend the money on one of the most important things you will read then find someone to loan it to you or go to a Library and borrow it, but no matter what you do, read this as soon as you can. Chances are pretty good that after you do you will buy a copy or two and make sure that your friends read it just like I did.
I would suggest that you buy the book online so that you can avoid the entire place going silent when you ask the information person "Do you have the book 'How Do You Kill 11 Million People?'" which in my case was at a very crowded Barnes & Noble so I am posting an Amazon link below if you want more information on the book. No matter what you do please check out the book.