Monday, November 23, 2015

Viggo's Blog - Congrats To Me (Okay, and to my woman)

Hi fans, Viggo here.
This post is to commemorate the fact that my Blog is entering its 3rd year tomorrow, Nov. 24th.

 HURRAY!



So, I thought long and hard about what I could do to celebrate, and the thought occurred to me that the thing that would please you most, would be a photo of me.
So here it is. This is me in a sunny spot on the clean laundry.

This is a weird month...A two year anniversary (I think I deserve something, don't you? Like...I know, like some nice fresh expensive crunchy nibbles!), and a move all within a couple of weeks of each other.
My woman is packing cardboard boxes and she says that I am not to customize them...Spoilsport!



Oh...go on, admire me once more. This is me in one of my favorite spots in the garden. I will miss that spot! It had just the right temperature and airflow.

Right. Next time I write you a post it will be from my new domicile. Until then,
tar rah!